
I myself work in a pet store where we sell various animals and animal supplies. I work about 20 hours a week and like my job. I change the food and water of the animals, clean their cages, make sure they get handled on a regular basis, clean the store and work as a salesmen/cashier and are pretty good at helping customers find what they need for their animals. Originally I was working 2 weekday afternoon shifts but as my training was over and because I was a great salesmen and we have a bunch of people who quit now I’m working double that and weekends and still managing to juggle school and a social life. The best part about my job other then getting practice for business in real life is getting to handle the animals. The other day I had taken LG, our snow leopard gecko, out to let him chill on my shoulder for an hour before closing. The entire time I had people asking me question about him and even the odd teenage girl freaking out.
Nice Leopard gecko, keep up the wicked blog posts!
ReplyDeletenice blog and i am glad ur having fun at ur job lol i wish i had a job
ReplyDeletenice post! i envy your job
ReplyDelete