Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Best friends

We all have friends. Be they the people you go to the movies to, the people you run to when you’re sad and the people who will help you out when you need it. No matter what we all have people who are there for us and vice versa but the question do you have that one person who no matter what would come to help you? Who would drop everything for you with out any explanation? I know I do. My best friend has been through a lot with me we’ve helped each other out with small things like home work or moving. And we’ve helped each other out when he had family issues or I’ve lost a relative or another friend. No matter how times change and we change with them one thing remains the same. No matter what we’re there for each other 10 years from now I wont be the one bailing him out of jail, I’ll be the one sitting beside him saying we screwed up and he’ll just look at me and be like yeah, but it was totally worth it! And chances are we’d do the same thing all over again if you gave us the chance.

2 comments:

  1. pretty cool an its always good to have a friend like that;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and that is some very true facts.
    so ya i think i know who you are talking about :P

    ReplyDelete