Friday, November 19, 2010

Fingers crossed

Everyone has the days where they forget something. Sometimes it’s important sometimes it isn't. I’ve forgotten birthdays and projects, I’ve forgotten to call people back or to return a barrowed book. Yesterday however, I had the misfortune of forgetting my iPod (AKA the key to my sanity) in the pocket of my jeans before it went through the washing machine. I’m ashamed to say that this isn't the first time if have destroyed my iPod with water. The first time was my iPod touch when I spilt water on it and when I tried to turn it on the screen flashed and it was dead. This time however I have learned from my mistakes and sealed in a bag of rice in the hopes to dry it out and resurrect it. Fingers crossed that by tonight I will once again have my music in my ears.



And if not then R.I.P iPod nano, you will be missed.


1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this blog. Just last week I washed my ipod touch. It was a very sad day. I had books, music, games on it. I tried the rice and it didn't work. On Monday I sent it off to APPLE thinking they wouldnt fix it because of water damage but to my surprise, I got a tracking number telling me I was being sent a replacement IPOD. YAY ME! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete