Tuesday, September 14, 2010

stupid stunts

We’re all guilty of fallowing another friend’s bad advice into a possibly painful or embarrassing situation. Even I, with all my common sense and reasoning have been sucked into just such an event. One of the most memorable and probably one I will never forget, thanks to my friend Vince who always brings it up. Once at a local park, we were swinging on a large pizza string and in hopes to jump as high off it as possible they decided I was the only willing person to let them swing me on it alone. After one pass I decided to say I was going to jump on the second pass but was told to wait for the third. Of course on the third pass the swing went as high as it could and flipped upside down and I came crashing down the earth bellow. Well trying to breathe and avoid the swing falling back on me at least a couple of my friends were able to stop laughing long enough to ask if I was ok.











Gotta love caring and considerate friends.

3 comments:

  1. great blog there bud you defenatly did good on this one LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to do something stupid in your life lol. Nice blog Dawson keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool topic for a blog! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete