Teens today tend to get into a lot of fights. None of them can be justified on both sides and many of them could have been avoided. I’ve been in a few situations where I’ve had to use violence, but I always try to stay out of fights. The best strategy is trying to talk your way out of it. If that doesn’t work you can always try just running away. If you’re a victim of bullying at school, the best solution is talking it over with a teacher, principal or a good friend who has at least some influence over others. I used to be a victim of bullying myself and I found that if you don’t let it bother you or at least don’t let them know it does and just walk away when they try to confront you it normally stops soon after because they don’t get any fun out of someone who just smiles and walks away. All in all always try to avoid fights but don’t be afraid to defend yourself.Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Fights and Bullying
Teens today tend to get into a lot of fights. None of them can be justified on both sides and many of them could have been avoided. I’ve been in a few situations where I’ve had to use violence, but I always try to stay out of fights. The best strategy is trying to talk your way out of it. If that doesn’t work you can always try just running away. If you’re a victim of bullying at school, the best solution is talking it over with a teacher, principal or a good friend who has at least some influence over others. I used to be a victim of bullying myself and I found that if you don’t let it bother you or at least don’t let them know it does and just walk away when they try to confront you it normally stops soon after because they don’t get any fun out of someone who just smiles and walks away. All in all always try to avoid fights but don’t be afraid to defend yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First off cutest picture ever! I enjoyed reading your thoughts on violence and bullying. It was alost as if you had researched the topic beforehand. Nice job!
ReplyDelete